The presentation skills workshop is designed for technical experts or teams of experts. The focus is on planning; engaging the audience immediately; and, creating impact in a discrete period of time. Working in small groups, learners apply the concepts in exercises. These exercises are delivered to the class for dynamic feedback. Topics include:
- The impact of a five-minute presentation.
- Why don’t people listen to the experts?
- How to ask if there are any questions.
- Finding the story in your data.
- Planning your presentation.
- Tips from the experts.
- Make it memorable.