The Get Started workshop is designed for the new trainer. Typically, a new trainer is a subject matter expert (SME) who has moved into the training area. This is a hands-on workshop. Learners should bring a current or expected project to work on during the class. Participants have the opportunity to take away a completed course. Topics include:
- Engaging the adult learner.
- Working toward a learning goal or outcome.
- Assessing student learning.
- Developing different delivery options.
- Evaluate and improve.
- Presentations and multimedia.
- Hands-on application, bring a project to work on.